National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited applications for NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2018. These posts are also known as Assistant Manager posts. This year the number of vacancies released is 92. This is a golden opportunity for all those who are looking for a career in Banking. The selection process comprises of a preliminary test, followed by a Mains exam and interview. Here you will get every details about NABARD Recruitment for Grade A including exam pattern, salary, NABARD vacancies, admit card and important exam dates.
NABARD Grade A Vacancies
In 2018, there are a total of 92 NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancies as mentioned below:
|Food Processing/Food Technology||4|
|Land Development (Soil Science)/Agriculture||8|
|Minor Irrigation (Water Resources)||6|
There is reservation of vacancies for SC/ST, OBC, PWD for each post separately. For detailed vacancies, click on the link below:
NABARD Grade A Recruitment – Eligibility
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
The age is calculated as on 1st March 2018.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
For General post, a bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) is required OR CA OR two years full time PG diploma/ full time MBA with Bachelor’s degree.
For complete eligibility details, click on the link below:
NABARD exam Dates for Grade A
The online registration for NABARD Grade A 2018 exam has started from 13th March. The last date to apply is 2nd April, 2018. Following are the exam dates:
|Opening Date of Online Registration & Fees Payment||13th March 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Registration & Fees Payment||2nd April 2018|
|Download of Phase I Admit Card||27th April 2018|
|Phase I Prelims Exam Date||12th May 2018|
|Phase II Mains Exam Date||6th June 2018|
NABARD Grade A Recruitment – Exam Pattern
NABARD Grade A/ Assistant Manager is conducted in three phases:
- Prelims exam (objective MCQ type)
- Mains exam (objective MCQ + descriptive)
Check out complete exam pattern by clicking the link below:
How to Apply for NABARD Grade A online?
To apply online for NABARD Grade A exam, click on the direct link provided below and then follow the steps mentioned:
- Click on the link given above.
- Fill the application form and submit.
- You will get a provisional registration ID and password. Note them down.
- Pay fees online and you are done.
- You can also go the NABARD website -> click on “Working with us” -> click on “Link for application”. And then follow the steps 2 to 5.
What is Application Fee for NABARD Grade A?
The fees for various categories are mentioned below for NABARD Grade A Recruitment:
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 150
- All others: Rs 800
NABARD staff is exempted from the application fees.
NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager Salary
- Basic pay: Rs 28,150 per month
- Pay Scale: 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600
- The Assistant manager also gets allowances like DA, HRA, medical allowance, etc.
- Total Gross including allowances is approx. Rs 61,000 per month
To see the detailed NABARD Grade A Notification 2018, click on the link below: