The full form of MGNREGA is Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 for Technical Assistants and Accountants is offering posts for 143 candidates. This gives a great opportunity to people to work in the government sector and implement the policies of the government.
Following are some of the important points which you should know for this exam:
- The exam is held online
- It’s a two-step process – Written Examination and Interview
MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
MGNREGA has released a notification for the recruitment of 143 assistants. There are two types of posts:
- Junior Technical Assistants: Number of posts in this category is 125
- Accountant Assistant: Number of posts in this category is 18
- Location of job will be – Banswara.
|Junior Technical Assistant||42||44||3||36||125|
Junior Technical Assistant
A graduation degree or diploma in any discipline from a University recognized by Government of India or an equivalent qualification in the field of Civil or Agriculture for the post of Junior Technical Assistant.
B.Com., CA, CS, ICWA intern from a recognized university for Account Assistant.
Age (As on 31.10.2017)
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum Age|
|Ex-servicemen||21||Up to 50 years|
The difference in maximum age is due to relaxation given to certain categories.
Following are the important dates for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017
|Activity||Date (Tentative)||Official link|
|Release of Notification||11 September 2017||See notification here|
|Start of MGNREGA Online Registration||11 September 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||16 October 2017||–|
|Payment of online fee||11 Sept – 16 Oct 2017||–|
|Download of Prelims Admit Card||November 2017||–|
|Exam Date||Not mentioned||–|
To be updated
MGNREGA 2017 Exam pattern
To be updated soon
MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 Application procedure
- Click on the following link to download the application form
- Take Print out of the Application.
- Fill the application form and put your photographs.
- Also, affix the non-judicial stamp of application fee with the form.
- Send this to the below-mentioned address:
District Coordinator and District Collector, Banswara, Rajasthan–327001.
- Fee is relaxed for SC/ST.
- 100/- for all others.
The candidates who have filled the application form can download the admit cards from the official website as and when they are released. We will provide you the direct link when updated.
- Junior Technical Assistant – Rs. 13,000/-
- Accounts Assistant – Rs. 8,000/-
- General Knowledge: Indian History, Indian Economy, Botany , Famous Days & Dates, Indian Parliament, Chemistry, Indian Culture, Basic Computer, Physics, Geography, Zoology, Sports
- Reasoning: Puzzles Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Analytical Reasoning
- English: Spotting Errors, Passage Completion, Substitution, Synonyms, Sentence Arrangement, Idioms and Phrases, Sentence Improvement, Error Correction, Sentence Completion, Prepositions, Fill in the blanks, Error Correction
- Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion, Simple Interest, Probability, Averages, Areas, Numbers and Ages, Pipes and Cisterns, Time and Work Partnership, Indices and Surds, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Problems on Trains, Compound Interest, Volumes Profit and Loss, Mixtures and Allegations, Boats and Streams
Just like any other exam, MGNREGA also comprises of Quant, Reasoning, English and General Awareness. If you have been preparing for other exams, then you must have already covered many topics. To do well in MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 exam, you should also focus on topics specific to this exam.
Watch the videos for quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and English for MGNREGA 2017 Exam.