IBPS SO Exam Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Specialist Officer recruitment (IBPS SO 2018-19)
We will be discussion common recruitment proiess the recruitment of Sepcialssit offciers across diferent partciloating banks of India govement.
Firstly, you should know that IBPS releases its IBPS SO 2017 Official Notification in the month of October. Last year IBPS released its Recruitment notification for 2017-18 with 1325 Vacancies on 27 October 2017 on its ofival website: ibps.in (add link).
Last year, there were 1315 Specialist Officer Vacancies These psots were offered for candidates looking to be Specialist Officer in the field of IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer.
The IBPS SO Application Form 2018-19 will be avaibal in November 2018, and will be closed withing 7-14 days.
Have a look at the complete exam dates for IBPS SO recruitment below table:
Below is the table containing the tentative date for the IBPS SO exam 2018:
|Release of IBPS SO Notification||October 2018|
|Start and end of On-line registration||November 2018|
|Download of admit card for prelims exam||Mid December 2018|
|IBPS SO Preliminary Exam Date||End of December 2018|
|Declaration of IBPS SO 2018 Prelims Exam Result||Within 2 weeks after the exam|
|Download IBPS SO Mains Admit Card||Mid Jan 2018|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam||End Jan 2018|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam Result||February 2019|
|Download of call letter for IBPS SO Interview||February 2019|
|IBPS SO Interview||February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details and updates.
So friends, ideally, after the release of notification, you are only left with around 2-3 months to prepare for your IBPS Prelims exam. As per the level of preparation it is always recommended to start your IBPS SO preparation in advance of the notification dates.
Since this exam is designed for specialist offers in the field of IT, Agricultural, HR / Personnel Officer, Marketing, Law and Rajbhasa Adhikari. Every candidate will be tested on their specialised field of expertise.
Our Experts from ExamFormula can also guide you to prepare well for these exams. Since the completion for specialist offers is increasing every year, it is always advisable to take some career guidance from the candidates who had already cracked this exam.
In order to provide you a brief idea about that exam pattern, firstly, please understand that the IBPS SO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018.
The IBPS SO exam pattern is a three-level process which includes-
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
The entire selection process including the job letter takes place in almost 2-3 months after your final interview, and around 6-7 months after your application form.
Hey, so a brief information on the Prelims exams is as follows. (First recognise the different fields as per your preference and past experience)
Exam Pattern 2018:
IBPS SO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018 for IT Officer (Scale I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I) and Marketing Officer (Scale I).
|S. No.||Subject||Questions||Max. Marks||Exam medium||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||English / Hindi||Composite 120 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English / Hindi|
IBPS SO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018 for Law Officer and Rajbhasa Adhikari post
|S. No.||Subject||Questions||Max. Marks||Exam medium||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||English and Hindi||Composite 120 minutes|
|2||General Awareness (In reference with Banking)||50||50||English and Hindi|
You should also know that IBPS has changed the exam pattern of IBPS SO last year. Previously it only concluded one online written test & interview for the final selection. But since last year, it has started conducting, IBPS SO main exams followed by a face to face Interview. In case you are looking for more details on Mains exam pattern, and interview process, clock IBPS SO 2018 exam pattern.
You may check the complete details on IBPS SO from this article IBPS SO 2018.
DO you also want to know the preparation methods for IBPS SO Exam 2018 (IBPS SO Preparation)
You must also be worrying about the preparation tips for the exam, we will discuss about some important tips for the exam to be followed during the preparation of the IBPS SO exam. The preparation for the exam is must and all the sections of the exam like Quant, Reasoning, Verbal aptitude, General awareness (Banking Focus) etc. must be well prepared before the announcement of the examination schedule for 2018. Don’t forget that a special focus on Banking Sector is only used for the posts of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari.
Also keep a note that English Language is given lesser importance in terms of weightage compared to other subjects.
Now that you are well aware of the IBPS SO 2018 exam dates, pattern, gear up your-self and be prepared for examination. We will be continuously updating you regarding the important events of the IBPS SO selection and recruitment process as well as exam dates if there is any official notification or change in schedule of the exam pattern for 2018.
IBPS SO Selection & Exam Pattern
What is the IBPS SO Selection Process and IBPS SO Exam Pattern?
The IBPS SO will soon advertise their selection and recruitment process notification for 2018 in around March 2018. For your better preparation in advance, you must be well aware of the correct and latest IBPS SO exam pattern. Generally, a common set of pattern is followed for the IBPS SO selection process and the trend will not change in the near future.
Before getting selected, one needs to know about the types of posts for which the exam is conducted.
|1||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)|
|2||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)|
|3||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)|
|4||Law Officer (Scale I)|
|5||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)|
|6||Marketing Officer (Scale I)|
The Selection process for all the posts is same, however, in a fewer posts the exam pattern is little different. Any eligible candidate, who want to join any of the 20 Participating Organisations (you may refer the list of banks below) as one of the Specialist Officers’ (SO) post, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-VII).
The selection will be made on the basis of:
- An online examination: Prelims and Mains (Prelims: December end, Mains January end)
- Face to face interview (February)
Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
Prelims exam is qualifying in nature, while the Mains exam & Interview is accounted for final selection. In this article we will guide you about the pattern that IBPS SO follows while conducting its recruitment process.
Lucky aspirants who clear the IBPS SO Mains exam are further called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
Let’s first understand the IBPS SO Preliminary Online Examination exam pattern 2018. If you are already familiar with the banking exams, then you need not worry much as the pattern is almost same with those of other PO and Clerical exams.
IBPS SO 2018 Preliminary Examination comprising of Objective tests with 150 questions of 125 marks which will be conducted online. This test would be of 120 minutes (2 hrs) duration consisting of 3 sections as shown below in the table. The exam pattern is differentiated with different posts:
First let’s look at the pattern for the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari.
|English Language||50||25||Total 120 minutes||English|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||English / Hindi|
|General Awareness with special reference to banking industry||50||50||English / Hindi|
|Total||150||125||120 minutes (2 hrs)|
Now, the IBPS SO 2018 exam pattern for the candidates interested for the post of Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer is as follows:
|English Language||50||25||Total 120 minutes||English|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||English / Hindi|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English / Hindi|
|Total||150||125||120 minutes (2 hrs)|
We can help you crack your upcoming IBPS SO Prelims exams. You may also try out our online courses for complete preparation of IBPS SO Prelims 2018.
Candidates who consider themselves a bit weaker in Maths / Quant, prefer to go for the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari.
Candidates have to qualify / pass in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
We advise you to see the detailed IBPS SO Prelims syllabus to give a head start to your preparation with the current pattern of the exam.
IBPS SO 2018 Exam Pattern for Mains Examination:
You should also know that IBPS has changed the exam pattern of IBPS SO last year. Previously it only concluded one online written test & interview for the final selection. But since last year, it has started conducting, IBPS SO main exams followed by a face to face Interview. The weightage (ratio) of Online CWE (Main Exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
The result of prelims exam is declared within 15-20 days of the exam conduct date. You may refer my article on IBPS SO Exam dates for more details on timelines.
IBPS SO Mains exam is also conducted online and it consists of Objective Tests with 60 questions of 60 marks. You should also know that the Mains exam is classified too as per the post and is only different for the post of Rajbhasha Adhikari.
Below is the summary of the exam pattern for different posts.
- For the post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer
|Profession Knowledge (Objective)||60||60||45 minutes||English/Hindi|
- For the post of Rajbhasha Adhikari.
|Profession Knowledge (Objective)||60||60||30 minutes||English/Hindi|
|Profession Knowledge (Descriptive)||2||30 minutes||English/Hindi|
- Please note that there is also a penalty for 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked in the Objective type questions. In case you leave an answer blank, no penalty will be applied.
- Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be conducted online. For Descriptive test, candidates will have to answer by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- For Professional knowledge exam, all the objective questions are asked from the respective job streams. For example, a person appearing for the post of IT will be asked with questions related to computers; while a person preparing for Marketing will be asked questions on advertisements, marketing etc.
- For the post of Rajbhasha Adhikari, a descriptive test is conducted, for which there will be an Essay, Precise and Comprehension and should be related on the current affair topics. The descriptive test will include two questions in English / Hindi and will be conducted through on-line mode only by typing on the computer with the keyboard. Click to check a lesson by ExamFormula experts on Descriptive test and its examples.
- MARKS OBTAINED IN THE ONLINE MAIN EXAMINATION ONLY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW AND ALSO FOR FINAL MERIT LISTING
The candidates who will clear the online Prelims and Mains exam will be called upon for the final test i.e. Interview. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview should be greater than or equal to 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online CWE (Main Exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
After evaluation, the final result is declared within 2-3 months and the Provisional Allotment list will be released for selected candidates with the respective post.
This Interview will be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Banks in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. All the information regarding the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
Below is the list of Participating banks under this IBPS SO 2018 exam
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Corporation Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||UCO Bank||Dena Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of India||Union Bank of India||IDBI||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||United Bank of India||Vijay Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained.
However, the IBPS reserves the right to change the date/ venue/ time/centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CWE- SPL-VII and Interview.
We hope that this article helped you thoroughly with the examination pattern of IBPS SO 2018. Now you can prepare with pace for the upcoming examination.
For getting details on the book to study for the exam kindly click on the link below:
It is very obvious for you to look at this exam very seriously, as this is very lucrative job in terms of salary package and other perks. You may want to check the attractive IBPS SO salary package too to help you motivate to prepare for this exam.
We hope you must already be aware if you are eligible for this exam. Don’t worry, in case you are not aware of IBPS SO 2018 eligibility, let me guide you on this as well. You must ensure you have seen this Eligibility criteria for IBPS SO 2018 exam before filling the application form.
You can also see the step-by-step procedure on how to download admit card for IBPS SO and apply online for IBPS SO.
What are the total IBPS SO vacancy 2018?
IBPS SO exam is conducted every year for the post of specialised officers at different government banks. These vacancies are offered based on the final vacancies required on the basis of business needs by the Participating Organisations during the upcoming financial year 2019-20. Based on the last year numbers, IBPS SO 2018 should have around 1,200-1,500 vacancies. (Last year IBPS SO released Recruitment notification with 1,325 Vacancies).
|Key points on IBPS SO vacancies:|
|IBPS releases its recruitment notification for IBPS SO 2018 official notification in the month of October 2018. You may check the official notification by visiting this link ((add link for IBPS SO Notification PDF).|
|The complete vacancy detail for IBPS SO will be given in the official notification link to be released by the IBPS.|
|Below is the table containing the detail of vacancy per category announced by IBPS for its Specialist Officer for the year 2017.|
|The total vacancies offered by the IBPS is depending on the job requirements across the participating banks in the IBPS.|
Since these vacancies are offered for six different posts, we have classified these total vacancies are offered during 2017-18.
|Post||Total Vacancies offered|
|IT Officer Scale-I||120|
|Agricultural Field Officer Scale-I||875|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale-I||30|
|Law Officer Scale-I||60|
|HR/ Personnel Officer Scale-I||35|
|Marketing Officer Scale-I||195|
For detailed list of vacancies issues by each of the government bank, please click on the link and search for Annexure I in the given recruitment notification. (link). Vacancies mentioned here are indicative and anticipated as communicated by the participating organisations.
You should also note that recruitment in Participating Organizations is a dynamic process which depends upon restriction imposed, business volume, business growth, health of the organizations, branch expansion, internal and external factors, structural changes etc. However, Provisional allotment will be made based on the actual vacancies reported by the participating organisations.
Based on your selection, the candidates will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
If you are looking or the vacancies you must also have an idea about the level of competition you will have to cut through to be a Specialist Officer. We have also collated a few of the previous year question papers on IBPS SO which might be useful for you to understand the level of difficulty.
You may also look at the IBPS SO preparation strategy that will ease to crack this IBPS SO 2018 exam.
Since these vacancies, are subjected to different posts in IBPS SO, you should also look at the exam pattern related to these posts. We have gathered a few important points regarding the IBPS SO 2018 exam pattern.
What is the IBPS SO salary?
How much salary and perks will I get being an IBPS Specialist Officer (IBPS SO)
Wow, this is really interesting topic to understand the salary grades for the post of IBPS SO. We will discuss about the salary, perks, and emoluments in order to enthusiast you to consider for the reputed Bank SO job and “prepare hard for the exam”
First you should know is IBPS. IBPS is abbreviated as The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which releases recruitments for different bank posts. During the month of October, it has released the recruitment notification for IBPS SO 2018 Notification with a sum of 1,315 Specialist Officer Vacancies. You may check these notification on the IBPS official website.
Before understanding the salary, you should know that the Specialist officers are hired for different job profiles including IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer. Each of the job post, have different job profiles and responsibilities.
You should also be aware about the different job vacancies across different profiles. You may check the details information on the total vacancies for these several posts across our article on IBPS SO vacancies.
So now we will discuss about the total salary you will receive being an IBPS SO. We will also discuss details such as Gross salary, Net salary, Allowances, Perks, DA, HRA, Travel Allowances, Medical Benefits, 7th pay commission effect on salary etc.
Since this is recommended post along with handsome salary, many candidates appear for the exam every year for various Specialist Officer posts.
We will divide the salary structure in two formats: Basic salary and Allowances
IBPS Specialist Officer Basic Salary: This component is same for all the Scale I post offered in an IBPS SO.
|IBPS Specialist Officer Salary|
|Basic Pay (salary band)||INR 23,700|
|Pay Scale||INR 23,700-980(7) -30560-1145(2)- 32850-1310(7)-42020|
IBPS Specialist Officer allowances & other benefits: The various allowances and benefits that are available along with IBPS Specialist Officer salary are as under:
|IBPS Specialist Officer Salary: Allowances and Benefits|
|Dearness Allowances (DA)||36% of the Basic salary (check above table) (INR 8,605.88)|
|House Rent Allowances (HRA)||7-9% of Basic salary|
|Special Allowances (SA)||7.75% of Basic salary|
|City Compensatory Allowances (CCA)||0%, 3%, or 4% (depending on the job post location)|
|Provident Fund (PF) Contribution||INR 3,000-3,500|
Hence, the net IBPS Specialist Officer salary after total of basic and perks, comes around:
Metro Cities: INR 30,758
State Capital: INR 30,448
State Capitals District Level and Rural Areas: INR 29,927.5
Along with the salary, an employee should also know, that IBPS SO is so lucrative post, that it provides you a complete job security (i.e. there is hardly any risk of losing job), lower transfers compared to other government jobs, and the promotion cycle is also same as other bank profiles.
Being one of the highest paid Company in India it will never upset its employees on terms of the salary and therefore IBPS SO offers very attractive salary among all the company in India. J
What is the exact job profile for IBPS SO?
We have seen a lot about salary, now we should also let u knew the hard work and job responsibilities, that are needed to earn this salary. Below is the over view of the different job responsibilities, according to the job profile:
|IBPS SO Posts||IBPS SO posts roles & responsibilities|
|IT officer (Scale I)||1. Data maintenance and support|
|2. Complete hardware and software support for the computer systems|
|3. Resolve queries related networking, connectivity, ATM, Internet and mobile banking|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||1. Communicating with farmers, and agro related personnel for latest govt schemes, and benefits|
|2. Field inspection, and maintenance of credit records|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||1. Brand promotion and sales notifications|
|2. Design sales and marketing policies|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||1. Hiring and Recruitment processes|
|2. Regulating and Modifying HR policies of the bank|
|3. Keeping track records of performance relation HR activities|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||1. Bhasha (language) coordination, translation and proofreading all banking documents|
|2. Employees communication training and written local language training|
|Law Officer (Scale I)||1. Assuring legal assistance to the bank and its officials|
|2. Drafting legal documents for different banking processes|
We, hope that all the details are provided in this article regarding IBPS SO. Moreover, the candidates must ensure to follow IBPS SO Exam date 2018 to keep themselves updated with the latest Notifications. Meanwhile also read important books for IBPS SO and the selection process of IBPS SO 2018.
How to apply for IBPS SO 2018 Online? Complete Details of Application Process
IBPS SO is expected to release its notification for the Specialist Officer in the month of October 2018, and the candidates need to know the complete details about IBPS SO apply online process. This article will help them to correctly fill the application form with the detailed information.
IBPS releases its exam calendar on its official website, and the interested candidates for the post of specialist officer can apply for this post within 20 days of its online registration.
During 2017 notification, the online forms application was activated during 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017.
Before online application of this post, we hope you have already check whether you are eligible for IBPS SO 2018 exam. We suggest our students to focus on their studies and also be cognizant of the tentative date schedule.
Key points before you Apply Online for IBPS SO:
- Before starting the application process, candidates must have valid email id and a mobile number.
- Should have a scanned colour photograph (4.5×3.5cm) with maximum size of 50kb.
- Candidate should have a scanned signature written on a white paper with black pen. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Should have an online payment mode ready. Application fees is Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates; and Rs. 600 /- for all others (general).
- Also, they must ensure that they already gone through the eligibility criteria and are fully aware of IBPS SO exam pattern. Don’t forget to keep the IBPS SO official notification handy.
How to apply online for IBPS SO
- Candidates are required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open “CWE Specialist Officers”. Click this link to open direct shortcut of IBPS SO application form.
- If link is not working then you should try the following step.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are now required to upload their photograph and signature
- You should keep clicking “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Please note that the Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may result in disqualification the candidate.
- Rectify details if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature has been uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment then Click on ‘Submit’ button.
IBPS SO Apply Online – Payment of Fees (Online Mode Only)
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card s/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- In case of non-generation of ‘E-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE, candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Other important points for IBPS SO Apply Online –
- Guidelines for Scanning the Photograph & Signature:
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below:
Photograph Image Guidelines:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Look at the camera straight with relaxed face
- If you have to use flash, ensure there should not be any “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes must be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your whole face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) – Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb
Signature Image Guidelines:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- Candidate signature must match with his signature he uploaded in the application form, failing which will result in the disqualification of the candidate.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
What is the IBPS SO Application Fees?
|2.||General and Others||Rs.600/- only|
It must be noted that Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Hope this article will help you for IBPS SO apply online process. We suggest you to go through the above-mentioned details carefully.
Let us know in case of any queries, our experts are always ready to help you.
How to download IBPS SO Admit card / IBPS SO call letter for Prelims / Mains / Interview process?
IBPS SO admit card is very essential for those candidates who are about to appear in the upcoming exam to be held by the IBPS. Mostly admit cards are released 10 days prior to the actual exam and therefore it is necessary that candidate must follow the instructions given in the admit card.
A few of the important points regarding admit cards for IBPS SO 2018
- Upon your successful online application and payment, IBPS releases admit cards / call letter within 15-20 days of last date of form filling.
- For 2017, the admit cards were releases in Mid-December 2017.
- The admit card includes all exam related information such as exam centre, exam venue, post applied for, date and time for both Preliminary and Main examination and interview
- You should download your call letter from the authorised IBPS’s website www.ibps.in by entering your Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. Official Link to download IBPS SO admit card
- IBPS don’t send any hard copy of the call letter/ Information
- IBPS SO 2018 Admit card will be released only in online mode only and under no circumstances it will be sent via email or post. Therefore, candidates have to download it within the prescribed date as released by the IBPS SO.
- Candidates can download IBPS SO admit card 2018 by entering their registration number and password.
- IBPS SO 2018 Admit card/call letter of mains will be released for those candidates who will qualify the preliminary exam within the cut-off as decided by the Company.
Admit card for IBPS SO Mains exam: There will be an additional call letter for the Main Examination.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP SPL-VII.
- IBPS/ Participating Organisations will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of IBPS/ Participating Organisations.
- Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process
IBPS SO Admit Card 2018 for Preliminary Exam
After filling the form IBPS SO will release the admit card for the Preliminary exam of IBPS SO 2018. Candidates are required to keep on visiting the website and stay tuned with us, we will keep you updating about every notification of IBPS SO 2018. Meanwhile you can also read how to prepare for IBPS SO 2018, and get all the detail on IBPS SO exam.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2018 for Mains Exam:
After the preliminary exam, the Company will release the admit card for IBPS SO 2018 Mains exam. Candidates must note that the admit card for the Mains exam will be made available to those candidates who have successfully qualified the preliminary exams. The mains exam Admit card for IBPS SO 2018 can be downloaded by visiting the official website of IBPS as mentioned above in this article.
IBPS SO Admit Card 2018 for Interview:
Candidates who will successfully clear their Mains exam will be called for the next phase of the exam which is Interview. After the interview, a separate merit list will be made for the successful candidate and they will be given their job letter. Thus, interview is the last phase of the exam and passing it would guarantee the job in the Company.
In case you are reading this article and have successfully applied for your IBPS SO exam, you should be hard ready to crack this exam.
IBPS SO age limit
Am I eligible to appear for IBPS SO exam? How to check eligibility for IBPS SO 2018?
Before filling the forms for IBPS SO, candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria on different grounds failing will result in the disqualification of the candidate at later stage.
Also knowing the eligibility criteria and age limit for IBPS SO will help you in a number of ways. Kindly see below the eligibility conditions for the NICL AO exam 2018:
What is the educational qualification required for NICL AO 2018?
- Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination. A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
- The percentage of marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the aspirant in all the subjects in all semester(s)/years) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Where CGPA/OGPA are awarded, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Qualifications mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes approved by AICTE.
What is the age limit to apply for NICL AO 2018?
The upper age limit for NICL AO 2018 is 30 years and the lower age limit is 21 years however do see the table below for the age relaxation of various categories.
|Existing confirmed employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies (including GIC & Agriculture
Insurance Company of India Ltd.)
|Domiciles of J&K||5|
i. In case of a candidate who is eligible for relaxation under more than one of the above categories, the age relaxation will be available on a cumulative basis subject to the maximum age not exceeding 45 years except Ex-servicemen
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) and produce the original certificate(s) for verification at the time of interview and/or any subsequent stage of recruitment process.
- The candidate should be the citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1962 with the intention of permanently settling down in India
These are the basic eligibility criteria for NICL AO 2018 candidates must ensure their eligibility for the NICL AO exam 2018.
Great, if you are eligible to apply for NICL AO 2018, you may also want to check NICL AO application process, NICL AO salary, NICL AO preparation, and NICL AO Books. (Click on the respective links to now more, or contact us in case you want our experts to guide you well)
All the best guys!
“Please don’t miss our other videos by subscribing to our YouTube Channel
Check important exam preparation videos below ↓
Check important exam preparation quizzes below ↓