IBPS RRB Assistant – Prelims Exam Analysis (16 Sept)
The Preliminary exam of IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Bank) was conducted today (16th Sept). I am writing down the IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Analysis of the first shift for you.
The level of the exam in first shift was moderate. Read on to get the subject-wise and topic-wise analysis of the exam.
Exam Pattern of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam (Prelims)
|Section||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Exam Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||English/ Hindi||Composite time of 45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||English/ Hindi|
IBPS RRB Assistant Exam Analysis
Detailed Analysis of all the sections of IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims Day
- Quantitative Aptitude
|Number Series (Missing type)||5||Easy|
- Number Series questions asked in 1stshift
- 142, 133, 115, 88, ?
- 6, 3, 3, 6, 24,?
- 5, 8 ,12,18, 27,?
To know all important patterns of Number Series which were asked in IBPS RRB Clerk 2017, watch the video below. These patterns are important for IBPS PO 2017 exam as well.
- The number series questions were easier than expected. Many students could solve all the questions as the patterns asked were quite familiar
- Simplification questions were easy to solve could be easily solved with BODMAS rule.
- Data Interpretation set was based on the information given in a table. The level was moderate
|Linear Sitting Arrangement||5||Easy|
- Direct Inequality was easy and you could have scored full 5 marks here.
- Syllogism was also easy and was based on the old pattern
- Sitting arrangement – Linear arrangement problem set was asked which was of easy-moderate level.
- Alphanumeric series was easy and all the questions were scoring
- Puzzle was also of moderate level.
Overall Exam Analysis of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims 2017
|Subjects||Marks||Good No. of Attempts|
To watch all important videos for IBPS RRB, IBPS PO and SSC, you can visit the YouTube channel:
To join premium coaching for all Banking exams, visit www.examformula.com