Hello to every aspirant who is here to read about the simple ways to improve your english for the banking exams. First of all, I would like all of you to know that English is not a difficult language. Detailed about How to improve English for Banking.
Generally, English subject is neglected by many of the aspirants appearing for the banking exam. Their main focus is on the reasoning, and quant section of the paper, and English comes in scene only when they are tired of studying, or during the last hour for the exam. Everyone should know that English is the most scoring part of any exam. This is because it does not involve any calculation. It can be the most scoring and can prove to be a great time saver for you in the exam. Try practicing English more and more in order to add more to your cutoff, as solely quant and reasoning won’t help you pass the exam.
Here, we are going to discuss about the few simple ways in which you can improve your English for the banking exams such as IBPS, RBI, SBI, BOB, etc. below:
- Reading is a good habit. You know why? Because reading helps you increase your vocabulary and have a decent grasp over the dialect. Reading can enable you to build your english vocabulary and language structure. The attention ought to be on the understanding of the article, and the flow of words. If your contextual understanding of the words is clear, there will be no problem for you to secure good marks in the English section of the banking exams.
- Reading and comprehension is directly proportional. How easily you can comprehend the articles completely depends on your reading habits. Sometimes you may find the same comprehension passage in the exam, which you have read somewhere else before.
- It is very difficult to remember all the grammatical rules but you will instinctively know that there is some error in the part of the sentence, when you are into serious reading habits.
- A good newspaper will not only improve your vocabulary, yet additionally enable you with valuable information which will be beneficial for you in the descriptive papers.
- What about making notes? Yes, you read that write. Making notes is an important thing in English subject as well. Try making notes about the common errors, grammatical mistakes, and vocabulary. Your own particular manually written notes will enable you to take in the things effortlessly. Making notes is not the only thing. Update your own notes each day, or according to your convenience to remember the things well.
- Write down the phrases or words whatever you find worth noting down. And note down the new words in a contextual manner, as remembering the context of a word is easy than just the meaning of the word.
- Try solving previous year papers, and mock tests. The best way to practice English is solving previous year papers, and various mock tests. You can practice it section wise covering all the topics, such as cloze test, para jumbles, spotting errors, etc.
- Never at any point in any descriptive exam there ought to be utilization of the short types of the words. Using short forms of words, such as ‘nd’ rather than ‘and’ will put a contrary effect on the paper checker or the individual taking your interview.
Remember, panicking in any situation makes it worse. Try not to panic during the exam, analyze the questions well and then answer it.
I hope that this article was fruitful for you. Try to follow these points which will greatly improve your English.
All the best!