The notification for BEL Recruitment 2017 is out and 08 posts for Sr. Engineer/E-III have been announced by Bharat Electronics Limited. We will discuss here everything about BEL Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility criteria, exam pattern, vacancies, important dates, selection procedure, and application procedure and so on. Go through the entire post for complete details. You may also refer the official notification by clicking on the link below
BEL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
There are 8 posts for BEL Recruitment 2017 as mentioned below:
|Sr. Engineer / E-III||Electronics||5|
- A graduation degree in B.E./B.Tech. from AICTE approved college/Institute or a recognized University in any of following disciplines:
- Electronics : Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science: Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- General and OBC candidates: First class is essential in the qualification
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Pass class is essential in the qualification
Experience (As on 1st Sept. 2017)
An experience of 4 years in the relevant discipline.
|PWD||42 Years for Gen, 47 years for SC/ST& 45 years for OBC|
|Activity||Date (Tentative)||Official link|
|Start of BEL Recruitment Online Registration||9 September, 2017||
|Last date for Online Registration||7 October, 2017||–|
|Written Exam/Interview Date||To be announced||–|
The selection procedure for BEL Recruitment 2017 is comprised of two stages –Written Test and Interview. Students who clear written test will be eligible to appear in the interview.
|1||Written Test||Objective||Qualifying exam for next level|
|2||Interview||Objective||Considered for final merit|
(i) Fill up the application form and attach copies of required documents.
(ii) You can also apply online by visiting the official website of BEL
(iii) Fill up the application form.
(iv) Make the Online Payment.
(v) Take a print of the payment receipt and attach with the application form.
(vi) On sealed cover Mark – “Application for the post of Sr. Engineer (Civil) / Sr. Engineer (Comp.Sc) / Sr. Engineer (Mechanical)”.
(vii) Send it to the following address:
Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010.
Note: The applications for this exam have been closed now.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- 500/- for Gen/OBC candidates.
Sr. Engineer (E-III grade) – Rs. 20,600 – 3% – Rs. 46,500 + any admissible allowances.
- Official Links